You only live once (or so they say) and we have decided to take advantage Everyday of the year As if they were the last. Travel it is what fills the soul to many people and today we want to show the five paradise islands We would like to visit yes or yes during our stay on Earth. Open your wishlist traveler, prepare the suitcase, take the sunscreen and sunglasses, you'll want to know about first hand these five destinations.
La Digue in Seychelles
If we want to disconnect from the world and the city to enter the quieter earthly paradise, we must know that La Digue is the fourth largest inhabited island in Seychelles, but only has an area of 10 km². It lives about 2000 people.
- What to do? Do not hesitate: Anse Source d'Argent is its quintessential beach that you will never want to say goodbye to. If you want more than just a beach, you can also visit the La Digue Veuve Reserve where you will find the latest specimens of flycatchers from the Seychelles paradise.
- Where to stay Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie Resort and Spa is considered one of the best hotels and its facilities ensure the traveler a stay not to forget.
Sailing in Antigua
In the middle of the Caribbean Sea we find Antigua, a place that offers crystal clear waters and white sand. His name was given in 1493 Christopher Columbus who baptized her with that name in honor of the Virgin of the Old - is in the Cathedral of Seville.To round off the trip we would like to visit the place aboard the sailboat Eilean de Panerai, built in 1936 and located in Antigua (Photo: Guido Cantini / Panerai)
- What to do? Lying down to sunbathe on the sand is fine, but the plan improves if we sunbathe aboard a ship. Eilean is a sailboat with a lot of history that is in Antigua and that falls in love with its aesthetics. In 2006 it was acquired by the luxury watch firm Panerai that restored it so that all that savoir faire that once captivated all the inhabitants of the island to do it again ... all over the world. Whether on board this or another vessel, visiting the island by sea is an exceptional experience.
- Where to stay Watching the sunset at the Hermitage Bay hotel is priceless - according to TripAdvisor reviews - that's why it has won the title for the best hotel on the island.
At our wishlist Traveler is also the second most remote destination in the world: Hawaii. Far from wanting to be in the city of Honolulu, what catches our attention is its less developed and virgin island, Kauai. Known as the Garden Island, it has beaches with natural pools, others perfect for snorkeling and others are ideal for surfing. But if we also want to do more than just beach and sun, the interior of this island has the Kalalau Trail, the Waimea Canyon or endless excursions that will make you fall in love.Chiara Ferragni in full excursion in Kauai (Photo: The blonde salad)
- What to do? If you are one of the lovers who loves snorkeling, diving or surfing, this is your earthly paradise. In addition, different Natural Parks offer excursions that will leave you speechless because of their wild nature and postcard views. And if what you want is to marvel at one of the most beautiful beaches, we must approach Hanalei Beach.
- Where to stay Koloa Landing Resort is considered the best hotel (in terms of value for money) according to the TripAdvisor traveler. With rooms that overlook the ocean, this place becomes the perfect place for all those who want privacy and tranquility.
If you prefer Thailand… visit Koh Samui
Thailand is one of the favorite countries, and not only for backpackers wanting to explore a paradise in a cheap way. Its islands are amazing and since Leonardo DiCaprio rolled the beach millions of people have wanted to live in that paradise in the first person. Koh Samui is the third largest island in Thailand, and although many say it is too touristy, this place offers corners that will leave you speechless.
- What to do? Temples, beaches, natural parks, waterfalls ... This place offers you a wide range of activities and excursions that will keep you busy at all hours.
- Where to stay We continue with the luxury stays (like our imaginary trip) and on this island we choose Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand to rest and make the experience of summa cum laude.
In Bora Bora you will want to stay a lifetime
Bora Bora is one of the Leeward Islands (French Polynesia) and leaves all visitors with their mouths open and upset - it is not for less. Crystal clear waters, small islands full of vegetation and sand so white that we must look at it with the sunglasses on. What else can we ask for?
- What to do? The plans in Bora Bora are simple and simple: have a cocktail watching the sunset, stroll along its beaches of transparent water, dive or a motorized canoe tour of the lagoon. Leave your mind blank and disconnect from day to day for a few days.
- Where to stay In Bora Bora you will want to stay in one of those typical floating hotels (any option is good if you are in a private bungalow in the middle of the sea). Photos | Instagram @arielwinter, @simpleetchic, The blonde salad, Louise Cooney
In Jared | 11 Airbnb accommodations that seem taken from another world