It is possible that you dread see the pictures of your 'me' from the past, basically because of the tremendous styling that you can find In that image. Quiet, you're not alone and if the outfit in question it is very strong, it is a sign that then you were fashionable (or not). Everything comes back, we know that, and our worst nightmares are in front of our noses: the white shoe is trend.
To infinity and beyond
The tendency is not to return but to adapt to existing ones. So if you see someone along the way fashion victim with white patent leather musketeer boots ... means that he has fallen fully into the mood.
The booty, star shoe of the season
Although if we have to point out the star footwear we will say that it is the booty who takes all the prominence. The instagrammers they wear it with everything and it becomes one of the main pieces of the outfit final.
Kind mule… high-heeled
More and more are those who surrender to the shoe type mule. With a large heel and a nuclear white, Darja Barannik offers us different options to take it day yes, day too.
The originality in the form of footwear
Although there are always who constantly seeks originality. this season you will not find it difficult to achieve a different model from the rest in this color.
It is the star shoe of street style
We do not impose the trend and when we say that it is one of the ones that comes with more force this Fall-Winter 2017/2018 season we say it with obvious and evident evidence. This shoe has been the king of street style and promises to continue giving what to talk in the coming weeks.
In case you want to try at home ...
- Leather boot with Mango zipper, 89.99 euros.
- Patent leather ankle boot with midi heel from Zara, 29.95 euros.
- High heels from Asos, 36.99 euros.
- White ankle boots pointed at Public Desire, 54.99 euros.
- High-heeled toe and patent leather shoes from Missguided, 29.99 euros.
- Thick heel mules from Mercedes Castillo, 290 euros.
- Mango thick heel ankle boots, 39.99 euros.
- Salons with Zara steering wheel, 49.95 euros.