What do you want from Feria de Abril! Sevillanas, rebujito and of course lookazo. If you are going to Seville at the April 2018 Fair, you deserve to wear an enviable flamenco style. Long live the color, the polka dots, the fringes and of course the frills! With these looks you will dazzle and everyone will want to copy you because To succeed, you don't just have to wear a dress, There are more alternatives just as sophisticated.
The dresses are the main protagonists of the April Fair, since it is the piece that chooses the majority of the privileged that come to this party. Sophisticated, elegant and sexy creations perfect to dazzle.
Tight designs, mermaid silhouette, accompanied by excessive frills, striking combinations of colors, of course polka dot print and infinite tails Bicolor designs, others point to the trend of air shoulders and there is also room for him velvet.
- Red and maroon dress Javier Garcia
- Off-the-shoulder polka dot dress from Luis Fernandez
- White long-tailed dress Luis Fernandez
- Yellow and blue dress by Javier Garcia
- Black Velvet Dress Alejandro Santizo
Two-piece skirts with skirt
One of the most successful and much more comfortable bets than a dress is the look Two-piece with the skirt as the protagonist. The combination of flamenco skirt and a top garment rescued from our wardrobe, from a denim shirt, a sweater and even a sweatshirt.
Skirts with floral print, polka dots, lace shawl effect of manila, combined with each other or mixed with smooth pieces, and even with sensual openings, because at fair you can also look very sexy. Both flight and adjusted models for all tastes.
Of course always giving it an even more flamenco and Fair touch with the accessories. Hats, headdresses and earrings They help complete a perfect styling. The fanny pack, fashionable this season, is the ideal and most comfortable complement to keep fair personal items.
- Printed flight skirt Sánchez Murube
- Black skirt, polka dots and tassels Sánchez Murube
- Denim shirt Flamingos Vintage Seville
- Patchwork effect skirt J. Galván
- Black and white polka dot maxi skirt Antonio Gusa
- Polka dot skirt with opening Rosa Pedroche
- Hats, headdresses, waist bags and earrings Mibúh
- Lace shawl skirt Rosa Pedroche
The pants also goes to the fair
The pants also goes fair. A stylish piece, with the same volume of a skirt thanks to the frills and comfortable, which you can combine with a garment in your closet, if possible adjusted. Looks different and elegant.
- Striped pants Javier Garcia
- Headdress of flowers and earrings Mibúh
There is also room for sport-style millenial looks. A striking midi skirt combined with a shirt and a fanny pack, you will get it. A proposal signed by Antonio Gutierrez
An outfit with very youthful bomber
Another option with a youthful touch and perfect to warm us if you get up cold at the fair is to combine your styling with a Flamenco bomber.
- Pink and red bomber from Antonio Gutierrez
- Powdered pink skirt with opening Luis Fernandez
- Beret of Mibúh
Outfits with very flamenco jackets
If you don't feel like dressing up with a look traditional but you want to wear a flamenco garment, choose one original and striking jacket to combine with jeans or a long skirt of street-style
- Jacket with ruffles and tassels Antonio Gutierrez
- Black Bullfighter of Ana Moron
- White shirt with red polka dots Slava Fashion
- Earrings and headband Mibúh
- Hairstyle flowers Headdress Materials
In Jared | Flamenco fashion 2018: the best of flamenco fashion for the next April Fair